A quick update today to let people know where they can find me online. I post different things on different sites, so feel free to follow me in as many places as you like. See you around 🙂
My Website: The best place to find info about me and my books, news, reviews, events, posts, and random fun bits. You can also contact me here.
Other: I’ve started writing guest posts on other sites–this is where you can get links to those posts.
Don’t forget to download your free copy of my short story Blood Magic, and buy a paperback or ebook copy of Love Lies Bleeding too! (More info here.)
I found this on Twitter and I thought I’d share it here too, along with a few additions of my own.
Original Tweet (via @PaperFury):
REASONS TO KEEP A WRITER IN YOUR HOME
• they know weird facts
• they’re low maintenance because all they do is eat and write
• great for midnight chats because they don’t sleep
• if they have to edit they’ll procrastinate by cleaning your whole house
I’ll also add:
- They almost always come with cats (if you don’t like cats, then you should probably avoid writers in general)
- Amazing book collection/personal library, which they’ll (most likely) share
- Will never say no to a cozy night in
- Lifetime (and then some) supply of pens, paper, and blank notebooks.
- Always have coffee and/or tea on hand.
- Will dedicate books to you
Do you know any other reasons to keep a writer nearby? Share in the comments…